Frequently Asked Questions
How to set up Miscellaneous Charges
Follow the instructions below to set up Miscellaneous charges.
- In Health Manager, navigate to the GENERAL tab.
- Once on the GENERAL tab, click on the Settings button.
- Once on the settings page, click on the Misc. Charges sub tab.
- Once the tab is loaded, click on the Add new record button.
- In the new record line that is presented, in the Charge Code field, enter the code of the miscellaneous charge.
- You may navigate to the next record field by pressing the tab key on your keyboard.
- In the next field, Charge Description, enter the name of the charge code.
- Click on the Save button, then click the OK button.
- Navigate to the SCHEDULES tab.
- Once on the SCHEDULES tab, click on the Client Sch. button. Once the Client schedule page is loaded, click in the Client field and enter the client's last name. You may also click on the client name if it displays while typing.
- Verify the Status checkbox for All is checked.
- Next, in the Filter field, click on the drop-down list and select the appropriate time frame. If a custom time frame is desired, click on the Other option. Then, enter the start date in the From field and then end date in the To field.
- Click the Search button to perform your search.
- When the search results are displayed, click on the dollar bill icon (Misc. Charges) under Actions in the row you wish to modify.
- In the pop-up window that is displayed, click on the Add new record button.
- In the new record line that is generated, click on the drop down list in the Charge column. Then, select the charge to be added.
- Use the tab key to navigate to the next column. Enter the dollar amount to be billed/reimbursed under the Amount column.
- Next, in the Include Caregiver column, check the checkbox if you wish to have the caregiver's name displayed on the invoice.
- Next, in the Include in Billing Report column, check the checkbox if you wish to have the charge included in the Royalty report.
- Then, in the Include in Payroll Report column, check the checkbox if your caregiver needs to be reimbursed.
- Click on the Save button to close the window. Then, click on the Save button at the top of the page.
Last Updated 5 years ago