Frequently Asked Questions
Non Medical Form Selector
What is it?
- A navigation tool that allows the user to target the form to be worked on without entering into the assessment area.
- Allows the user to navigate between various forms when working in an assessment.
Where is it?
- Next to the client's name inside the edit button (when first logging into the client assessment area) -or-
- At the top of each screen (when logged into the client assessment)
How to use it:
WHEN FIRST LOGGING IN:
- Go to www.healthmanager5.com and click on the client assessment tab, log in (log in will be on the left if you are on the correct screen)
- Select the client and choose the "Edit" button to the right of the client's name.
- The non-medical form selector pop-up will display.
- Select the appropriate form
If an assessment is in progress and the user needs to switch to a different form prior to completing the assessment
- Click Save for Later at the top of the page
- Click on Form and select the form to work on
- To get back to the incomplete assessment, finish the form, save and click Form again.
Last Updated 4 years ago